Roogenic Loose Leaf Jar Native Balance For Women
Roogenic’s Native Balance for Women is a unique blend of Australian Native Plants & other ingredients, designed to rebalance your body & mind, improve digestion or promote overall wellbeing.
- Contains Dandelion, Nettle & Yellow Dock which are great sources of iron, an essential mineral in blood that carries oxygen.
- Contains red raspberry leaf, also referred to as “the woman’s herb”, which has been reported to relieve cramping and nausea.
- Rehydrates and rejuvenates from within – add it to your daily water intake.
- Serve it warm & soothing or cold & refreshing.
- Has a fruity floral flavour.
- Can make up to 60 litres or 240 cups with every jar.
- You can brew the leaves three times.
IMPORTANT: If pregnant, only consume in the last four weeks of pregnancy as the tea contains Raspberry Leaf.
Raspberry Leaf: The Raspberry Leaf ingredient has a unique texture which can appear like a silky web as this is how the ingredient looks once it has been milled.
These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For medical advice please seek the guidance of a qualified medical practitioner before using our products
The Roogenic Native Balance for Women Tea is a delicious blend designed to help connect you to the incredible power of nature and rebalance your mind and body. With a gorgeous Earthy flavour, the tea blend utilizes three Native Australian plants and other ingredients to promote healthy digestion, immune system and overall wellbeing.
Perfect both hot and cold, the Roogenic Native Balance for Women Tea can help you feel amazing with a wide range of herbs that are high in iron and also suitable for women experiencing cramps.
At Roogenic we do take huge pride in sustainably sourcing our Native Australian bush foods, ensuring we support small farmers and nurture Indigenous communities.
Jar & Pouch: 60g
Tea Bags: 23.4g
Made in Australia
Information on the traditional uses and properties of Australian Bush Plants and Herbs are provided on this site for educational use only, and is not intended as medical advice. If you have any serious health concerns, you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering Australian Bush Plant and Herbs.