Roogenic Loose Leaf Jar Native Anti-inflammitea
Roogenic’s Native Anti-Inflammitea enhances the medicinal power of turmeric with 3 Native Australian plants: lemon myrtle, native lemongrass and pepperberries.
- Designed with Native Plants and turmeric, a superfood that is widely recognised for its anti-inflammatory effects.
- Has received hundreds of 5-star reviews from satisfied customers that have experienced decreased inflammation, back pain, reduced arthritis symptoms and more.
- Naturopathically accredited to help with inflammation.
- The main active component in turmeric is curcumin, a polyphenol that has been shown to aid in the management of inflammatory conditions.
- Contains black pepper, which enhances curcumin absorption by up to 2000%.
- Made with Lemon Myrtle, a native bush plant rich in citral, an anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting agent.
- Rehydrates and rejuvenates from within – add it to your daily water intake.
- Can be enjoyed warm & soothing or cold & refreshing.
- Has a fresh earthy flavour.
- 18 Biodegradable tea bags individually foil sealed for freshness.
- You can brew the Tea Bags multiple times according to your taste.
These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For medical advice please seek the guidance of a qualified medical practitioner before using our products
Our Roogenic Native Anti-Inflammitea combines the well-known properties of Turmeric with three Australian bushfoods including Native Lemongrass, Lemon Myrtle and Tasmanian Pepperberries to calm and ease inflammation in the body.
Native Lemongrass itself has been found by Griffiths University to act as a natural aspirin and relieve pain, while the combination of the Lemon Myrtle, Pepperberries and Black Pepper in the tea work to help the body absorb and digest the Turmeric, encouraging the anti-inflammatory properties to excel in the body and improve overall wellbeing.
Perfect hot or cold, the tea can be consumed as your water intake for the day and makes an exceptional turmeric latte.
At Roogenic we do take huge pride in sustainably sourcing our Australian bush foods, ensuring we support small farmers and nurture Indigenous communities.
Jar & Pouch: 45g
Tea Bags: 21.6g
Made in Australia
<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;